Aesthetic of simple, subtle and unobtrusive beauty.
"We are three girls from Tbilisi, Georgia. We started this project around the simplest idea: To make shoes that we’d wear.
Our vision of minimalistic footwear evolves around Japanese shibui, concept with 7 main components: implicitness, simplicity, naturalness, everydayness, imperfection, modesty and silence.
We appreciate effortless beauty. The aesthetic ideal of idée fixe concept seeks out events, performances, people or objects that are beautiful in a direct and simple way, without being flashy.
All our shoes are handmade in Georgia with natural leather".
- INDIA SANDALS BLACK¥37,900
- INDIA SANDALS SKIN¥37,900
- MARGOT FLATS BLACK¥39,300
- RIVER MARY JANES BLACK¥40,000
- RIVER MARY JANES TAUPE¥40,000
- RIVER MARY JANES BEIGE¥40,000
- RIVER PUMPS BLACK¥42,200
- RIVER PUMPS SILVER¥42,200